Posted on August 26, 2013, in Books, Cheating, Infidelity, KiKi Richardson, Life Coach, Life Coaching, mistress, mistress etiquette, quotes, Relationships, Self Improvement, self-help, Sex, The Other Woman and tagged Cheating, Infidelity, KiKi Richardson, Mistress, The Other Woman Code of Conduct. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- The JUST FRIENDS on Playing Devil's Advocate™ show that aired on Wed seems to have stirred up a lot of stuff: 1.... fb.me/76VkXHtec 11 hours ago
- Can Men & Women be "JUST FRIENDS" | 2-25-15: youtu.be/r6XnDR83v_c via @YouTube 12 hours ago
- RT @DORSETTJR: RT @HoopsonFOX: RIP Anthony Mason. Mason, who suffered a heart attack this month, died early this (cont) http://t.co/kCrVTJ… 17 hours ago
Get your book Autographed!
- Check out Author KiKi Richardson on Rodney Perry Live discussing her book The Other Woman Code of Conduct! Ki²... fb.me/1AmUKamEf 3 weeks ago
- RT @DaOriginalTruth: ustream.tv/recorded/56820… fb.me/3D9KriURs 4 weeks ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.