Posted on August 26, 2013, in Books, Cheating, Infidelity, KiKi Richardson, Life Coach, Life Coaching, mistress, mistress etiquette, quotes, Relationships, Self Improvement, self-help, Sex, The Other Woman and tagged Cheating, Infidelity, KiKi Richardson, Mistress, The Other Woman Code of Conduct. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @GinaLamarEvans: It's Monday....Make it matter! #MNM @HeyMzLady @UrbnHealthNP @KiKi_Richardson @KatHeartwell @shanaknowsbest 6 hours ago
- Keidra takin me to da hood! I just crossed MLK & Malcolm X! #OnlyInDaHood 1 day ago
- Brunch with the girls @bludastylist @rachelcembry & #Keidra! fb.me/6AmbzgSBZ 1 day ago
Get your book Autographed!
- RT @ibnxradio: Tune in now for @rodneyperry and his special guest @TeamAbyss2 #poetry #spokenword #music Call in 678-335-5755 3 weeks ago
- RT @PDA_MsKiKi Hey @DORSETTJR! Our audience is begging us to have u back 4 the #MensRoundtable on Wed...U game? #ManCrushMarch<~Yeah Baby! 1 month ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.