Posted on August 26, 2013, in Books, Cheating, Infidelity, KiKi Richardson, Life Coach, Life Coaching, mistress, mistress etiquette, quotes, Relationships, Self Improvement, self-help, Sex, The Other Woman and tagged Cheating, Infidelity, KiKi Richardson, Mistress, The Other Woman Code of Conduct. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- You may have watched your plans fall apart in slow motion as c... More for Aquarius bit.ly/whBNNw 16 hours ago
- Umm let's see if you can spot me! #BernieMac #MidnightMac on HBO #WhoYaWit #ThrowbackThursday #TBT fb.me/3EoSIo1Zl 1 day ago
- I just ate wings, grabbed my Bitburger 0,0% Alkoholfrei beer & LITERALLY climbing into... facebook.com/ConsummateProv… http://t.co/uZxNiUfVYh 1 day ago
Get your book Autographed!
- The "Ask PDA" advice letter is coming up now! Listen: bit.ly/1Zd28TB WATCH bit.ly/PDAYT10-7-15... fb.me/6Tkiqttgy 2 days ago
- You're surprised that you cheated & got busted? This is why. bit.ly/1Zd28TB CALL 347.237.5271 press 1... fb.me/308RfoT2V 2 days ago
- What Happened To Keeping It Real?: PDA is socially known as Public Displays of Affection. It can be shocking ... bit.ly/1Qd0Ge1 1 day ago
- playingdevilsadvoc8.wordpress.com/2015/10/08/6988 1 day ago