Originally posted on Playing Devil's Advocate™:
“LOVE IS…“ – The Recap
Wednesday, February 13th, 2013
- a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
- a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
- sexual passion or desire.
- to have love or affection for: All her pupils love her.
- to have a profoundly tender, passionate affection for (another person).
- to have a strong liking for; take great pleasure in: to love music.
There really is no better subject to discuss on February the 14th than that of love. Love is what binds us, what motivates us and what can also destroy us. It’s been written about, endless movies are made about it and it’s been theorized about to no end. It’s been broken down and dissected to its very essence and still people struggle to find it, understand and hold onto it. It’s something that each and…
View original 1,024 more words