Posted on August 26, 2013, in Books, Cheating, Infidelity, KiKi Richardson, Life Coach, Life Coaching, mistress, mistress etiquette, quotes, Relationships, Self Improvement, self-help, Sex, The Other Woman and tagged Cheating, Infidelity, KiKi Richardson, Mistress, The Other Woman Code of Conduct. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Praying for my dear friend Andreas..... — feeling sad 1 day ago
- RT @BigPops: @KiKi_Richardson Yes. It's called going back to work. 1 day ago
- The "Ask PDA" advice letter is coming up now! Listen: bit.ly/PDA8-20-14 Comment: 347.237.5271 press 1 ow.ly/i/6CApI 1 day ago
Get your book Autographed!
- 1HR until we go LIVE at 7p PST (9pCST/10: 1HR until we go LIVE at 7p PST (9pCST/10pEST) The Countdown Con... bit.ly/1pQdnQI Ki² 1 day ago
- This week’s show, POLICE: Peace Officer: This week’s show, POLICE: Peace Officers or Menace to Society?? ... bit.ly/1tirfov Ki² 2 days ago
- @PDA_MsKiKi UPDATE OPEN FORUM WEDNESDAY- Listener’s Choice! – PDA is socially known as… wp.me/p1IUCf-1pF 1 day ago
- @PDA_MsKiKi UPDATE OPEN FORUM WEDNESDAY- Listener's Choice! - PDA is socially known as Public Displays of Affectio... ow.ly/2M9lwx 1 day ago