Originally posted on Playing Devil's Advocate™:
“LOVE IS…“ – The Recap
Wednesday, February 13th, 2013
- a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
- a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
- sexual passion or desire.
- to have love or affection for: All her pupils love her.
- to have a profoundly tender, passionate affection for (another person).
- to have a strong liking for; take great pleasure in: to love music.
View original 1,026 more words